Wild Family Fun

Tales of living, working and enjoying life in the outdoors

August 02, 2015

My Sunday Photo

We had a wonderful day out at this week at Cardiff International White Water Centre. Indoor surfing was just one of the amazing activities that my daughter took part in, and she loved it!

CIWW is such an exciting, fun and adventurous place to visit in Cardiff.

surfciww

I have so many more adventures, which I’ll share with you in future posts.

For more information, prices and activities, please contact the friendly staff at : http://www.ciww.com

OneDad3Girls

10 thoughts on “My Sunday Photo

1. Tinuke says:

Oh that looks like so much fun! My daughter would love to give this a go, she made my dad buy her a surf board for her birthday even though we are completely land locked!

1. kim says:

My daughter had the most wonderful day, so much fun and she didn’t want it to end. She cant wait to go back and have another go!

2. Wow! This looks so fun, you can tell by her face how much she loved it. That’s the best feeling as a parent, isn’t it?

1. kim says:

Hi, I loved watching her and your right when your child is having so much fun it is wonderful. I was so glad to be a part of it and to share such happy photos.

3. We love Cardiff! We visit as much as we can and we should definitely check this place out cuz it looks fun! #mysundayphoto

1. kim says:

Hi, I think we are so lucky to have so many wonderful things in Cardiff and indoor surfing was so much fun.
      #mysundayphoto

4. OneDad3Girls says:

Brilliant photos, this looks and sounds like so much fun

1. kim says:

My daughter had the best day ever, it really was so much fun!

5. Mae says:

Looks like a ton of fun. And I love the redesign.

1. kim says:

Thank you and glad you like the new design. It took a while, so difficult to choose a new design.